Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soccer Stars...

My computer's on the fritz :(. I sat down to do a quick summer catch up post and all my pictures were gone, yikes! We are re-doing our computer. Luckily, it's all backed up but it may be awhile before I have access to everything. With no editing programs I can't even crop or lighten a photo, so don't mind these raw pics. This is Sophie's & Sage's first soccer game, they are loving it ...

Determination

Ready to play, where's the rest of our team?



Sidelines, taking a breather

Ms Diane one of their Kindergarten teachers and her husband came to watch Sophie and Sage play.

The girls were thrilled to have Ms Diane come and watch their game. She is such a good and supportive teacher. I'm so glad S & S have her. Thanks for the cheering section Diane!

It's pretty funny watching soccer at this age. The field is small and the nets are big, and the kids flock like magnets to the ball. It's so cute to watch. Sophie and Sage aren't intimidated at all, even with all the boys on the team, they get right in there, sometimes tumbling over each other. The first game Sophie made 6 goals and Sage 2, all in the wrong net. They were playing against a hard team and said it was too hard to make it in the other net. They were so proud of themselves :). We practiced more this week and today their second game, they made goals in the right net. Way to go my soccer girls!

11 comments:

Anne said...

Dianne,

Sophi and Sage are so adorable in their soccer uniforms! Love the color! ;o)

Cindy said...

They are just too cute!!! So glad they are having fun!!!

Enjoy:)

Lisa and Tate said...

Love that age of soccor playing.... how fun just to be chasing the ball, wearing cute uniforms and smiling from ponytail to ponytail.

Lisa

taylorchloejake said...

oh I love how they scored in the wrong net. That is just the cutest! They look so adorable in their little soccer outfits!

Anonymous said...

That is great they are enjoying it so much! So cute they shot at the wrong goal becuase it was easier! Lol!
The bbq looked like fun too! That is a cool fountain/pond.

Sheila said...

How fun watching soccer at this age..I had to lol at them getting the goals in the other net because it was easier. What league are they in? I love soccer because it gets them running and enjoying the outdoors.

Jade Vancorler said...

that is so cute. It looks like they are loving soccer. That is a good sport!

The Boyacks said...

I love watching the kids play soccer especially when they are unaware of how the game is suppose to be. I think that is so cute - good for your girls. Adyson keeps asking to play soccer and I think that maybe next spring /fall we will get her signed up. Maybe we could come and watch S & S play sometime.

Poelmans said...

How cute! I used to have the same colored uniform as S&S! It's a sign: you guys should come out here. Next month. :) love you all!

emiflute said...

I remember kicking the ball in the wrong net and feeling so proud of myself, then realizing what I'd done and being extremely embarassed.
I am so amazed at the all the wonderful opportunities you have been able to provide these two beauties with so far in their lives.
I can just see the happiness radiating from them- even just in these still shots.
You and your family are the best thing that has and will ever happen to them.

Kelli said...

that first picture is so cute. cute colors.