kiss them goodnight has made you lose sleep.
2. You realize DNA has nothing to do with love and family.
3. You can't watch Adoption Stories on TLC without sobbing.
4. The fact that, if 7% of Christians adopted 1 child there would be
no orphans in the world, is convicting to you.
5. You spend free time surfing blogs about families who have
experienced the blessing of adoption.
6. It drives you crazy when people ask you about adopted child's
7. You have ever been 'pregnant' with your adoptive child longer than
it takes an elephant to give birth. (2 years!)
8. You had no idea how you would afford to adopt but stepped out in
faith anyway, knowing where God calls you He will provide.
9. You have ever taken an airplane ride half-way around the world
with a child you just met.
10. You believe God's heart is for adoption.
11. You realize that welcoming a child into your heart and family is
one of the most important legacies you could ever leave on this
12. You know what the word 'Dossier' means, and you can actually
13. You have welcomed a social worker into the most private parts of
14. You shudder when people say your child is so lucky that you
adopted them, knowing full well you are the blessed one to have
him or her in your life.
Can't all of us adoptive partents relate? I know I can. Thanks Julie for sharing this with me.
Sophie left and Sage right spontaneously trying out their lip gloss, check out those kissy lips :)