Saturday, April 05, 2008

Fun times, Good friends

I'll have to make it thankful Saturday, since I didn't get to it on Thursday...


Doesn't get much sweeter then this! Sophie and Sage cuddling to their bunnies from Grandma & Grandpa. They've named them "Hopper" & "Thumper" and have slept with them since. They are now fully clothed and go everywhere with us, although they wait in the car:). Thanks Linz for the delicious Easter cookies, what a treat to find on our porch when we got home, you're so thoughtful!



Thankful for the Easter dinner and fun visit my parents treated us too since we were gone on Easter. It's often hard to find the time to get together, but it is soo nice when we do. I'm grateful to have loved ones closeby.



And for good friends like Adyson. Sophie (blue) was still napping while Sage & Adyson were playing, then they all had a great time together. They enjoyed jumping, sliding, and being the 3 princesses on the enchanted swing, and, of course, taking care of "Shadow" their princess kitty. They can't wait to get together again.


I'm thankful for Spring, although it's still too cold to do much outside, won't be long.

I'm thankful Nick got the job he wanted- Boondocks! He was getting a little worried and started searching elsewhere, then they called. This was his first interview and the job he wanted most. He'll start next week, Congrats Nick!


I'm so grateful for our new prophet, President Thomas S. Monson! We sustained him today. It's so comforting to know, even if we lose a great prophet, Our Father in Heaven watches out for us and has prepared another. I know Pres. Monson is called of God and will do a remarkable job!

I've enjoyed staying in touch with others through blogging and the wonderful people I've come to know!

7 comments:

M3 said...

Sounds like a wonderful time (and looks like it too, from the cute pictures).

Cindy from central NC said...

Hi Dianne.
Hmm....I see the girls are on a trampoline? I think that would be a lot of fun...Do they quite enjoy it?
-cindy

The Boyacks said...

Cute pictures of the girls. When it get warm again, lets get them togethers and play. Adyson had a great time and asks all the time when she can play with Sophie and Sage.

Anonymous said...

hey di!!! i am soo glad to see your family doing so well, and soo happy!! your family inspires me to go to the temple with my family and be closer to God. I am glad you guys had a great Easter. Ilove you all and hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Way to go Nick! Dianne, I always think you take the cutest pictures of your kids. It's fun to read about all of you. :)

Poelmans said...

You're so sweet. S&S are growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

MMM, those cookies look good! It looks like you guys had fun! I seem to say that a lot when I comment.. you guys are always doing fun things!