Sunday, September 30, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Sunday, September 23, 2012
- your happy outlook on life and fun sense of humor
- works hard part time while taking advanced classes at school, maintaining high GPA, will graduate with about 20 college credits
- Great goals, planning on medical school after mission, already taking medical course in High School
- having fun dating, without getting too serious with one girl
- responsible & leader in church and school
- teaches guitar privately and at his high school (guitar 3)
- Makes and keeps great friends
- genuine and trustworthy
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Monday, September 10, 2012
One of our favorite drivable vacation spots
Fun place to be with my BFF and love
cutest blue tug boat!
So funny… The Sea Lions hopped up on the dock, so Trevor and the girls borrowed my camera, and ran to get a picture. They hurried right up to them (a little too close for comfort) until the Sea Lions started barking and squealing very loudly… I’ve never seen the kids run away so fast, LOL. Trevor wasn’t giving up though, he slowly moved in, poked his head around the boat, and got the picture. Everyone around us was entertained and chuckling. Nice picture Trevor!
Fresh Crab Steampots, delish!
view from our table, stunning
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Sunday, September 02, 2012
on our way to Cally
Cuties excited for a long road trip… Paul set them up with some good movies on their Ipad, only way to travel. But we didn’t pull them out for the first few hours, for some good old fashioned family travel time.
The ride was nice until we were about an hour away, we hit gridlock. Most annoying road construction, took us 3 hours to go 9 miles!! Very lame to do this in the middle of the day, some cars were overheating and running out of gas.
Luckily, we had some good snacks and a lot of water on hand (triple digit temperatures outside)
But after the second hour, I pulled out the good stuff!
We finally made it, hungry and ready for a good dinner at Maggiano’s, Little Italy
Stopped to see the Pirate show at Treasure Island, on our way to see the lights at Bellagio. We left the Pirate show early, it’s not what it used to be
Yae, I caught some nice smiles from my teenagers! :)
Swim time back at the resort, then heading to Disneyland tomorrow, yahoo!