Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Six Month Home Study

We had our six month home study with Anne today. She was looking forward to meeting our Sophie and Sage, it was a very nice visit (check up). Everytime I think about our girls birth mother, my heart goes out to her. I can only imagine her strength, her courage, and I'm sure, her sorrow. She loved them enough to walk away. If only she could see their smiles, giggles, and hear them sing. See their closeness and special bond between two sisters, and how much they love their brothers. They will grow up knowing that they were loved in the beginning and will always be loved!
It's hard to believe Sophie and Sage have been home this long, but I can't imagine my life without them. They are such a joy!! Here's a copy of some pictures needed for the homestudy...



No comments: