Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let's go "Boat Swimming"

S & S call this boat swimming...
Sage in flower suit, Sophie in blue

Sophie cracking up

Trevor cruising the shoreline

Nick & Josh

Sage building her castle

Notice the birds posing just like my boys, LOL

A great day at the beach!


Beautiful Bear Lake. The girls ask to go "boat swimming" almost every day- they love it! They all had a good time at the beach and skiing, while I enjoyed the bed at the condo- strep throat- yuck. They took very good care of me and let me rest. Thanks hon for taking over and for the great pics. Such a pretty aqua colored lake.

4 comments:

Devin and Crystal said...

The water was a beautiful blue! I hope you are feeling better soon!

miss.mer said...

Hi family, Ilove that pic. w/the birds in the same pose as the boys, that's so funny. I hope you feel better now.

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

You know I can almost hear your little angels squealing and giggling all the way over here on the east coast! Precious.

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Love those beautiful smiles.,.. and the photo at the end with big brothers. :0)