Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let's go "Boat Swimming"

S & S call this boat swimming...
Sage in flower suit, Sophie in blue

Sophie cracking up

Trevor cruising the shoreline

Nick & Josh

Sage building her castle

Notice the birds posing just like my boys, LOL

A great day at the beach!


Beautiful Bear Lake. The girls ask to go "boat swimming" almost every day- they love it! They all had a good time at the beach and skiing, while I enjoyed the bed at the condo- strep throat- yuck. They took very good care of me and let me rest. Thanks hon for taking over and for the great pics. Such a pretty aqua colored lake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The water was a beautiful blue! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi family, Ilove that pic. w/the birds in the same pose as the boys, that's so funny. I hope you feel better now.

insanemommy said...

You know I can almost hear your little angels squealing and giggling all the way over here on the east coast! Precious.

Robin said...

Love those beautiful smiles.,.. and the photo at the end with big brothers. :0)