Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer Break almost over

Man, you turn 40 and have no time to blog LOL. No, I haven't slowed down- "August" just happened. What an eventful month it's been... 2 birthdays in the family, Family Reunion, Josh starting tackle football (yikes), Nick getting his learners permit (frightening;), last "official" boating trip, and Sophie and Sage enjoying every bit of it.

It's been a wonderful summer and the girls have made it that much better! It has been thrilling to give them opportunities and watch them learn and grow. Tomorrow marks the year of our referral date for our girls. I'll never forget the day...
"We celebrated with family and friends and everyone was so happy for us. The next day, after sharing the news at work (school), it hit me on my way home, and I couldn't hold back the tears of joy. I am so grateful!!!"

They have truly been a blessing...

Josh's surprise party...

What a fun kid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, August went by WAY too fast! This whole year has just flown by, it seems.. It is already pretty cool in the mornings...
It looks like Josh had a fun party!

Anonymous said...

I am also soo thrilled to have them in the family! They are just so wonderful, I am glad Josh had such a fun time(it looks that way anyway. I had a busy August as well, well actually the last couple months have proved very interesting. I can't wait to see everyone in thier costumes in a couple months!!

insanemommy said...

Football, driving, pool, birthdays? Man, you got it all! Love the pool shots.. Your family is so wonderful.