Sunday, October 16, 2011

Having a sister…

DSC_8030is like having a best friend around for your whole life.

DSC_8029

DSC_8014and there’s nothing better then having a big brother, according to S & S.  Sophie, Trevor, Sage

DSC_8026

We thoroughly enjoyed watching the girls and other children in the Primary Program today.  They were looking forward to the program, they knew their parts well and enjoyed singing with their classes.  What sweet spirits!  We couldn’t help but silently chuckle at Sophie (she was in front center and wasn’t in a smiley mood like she is above), so whenever she looked at us she gave a quick smile or raised her expressive eyebrows to please us, then right back to her serious  look, but at least she sang.  And Sage was her happy self enjoying singing & performing (not like above, I was lucky to catch a glimpse of a smile from her then, they take turns smiling ;).  It’s also nice seeing my boys bless & pass the sacrament each week, looking sharp, always willing to help where needed.  Such blessings!             

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I wish I could meet the girls in person, they are so beautiful on the outside which seems so superfici9al, because its whats on the inside and I am sure they are wonderful inside. So I just want to say I always stair at them, because they are so beautiful (and i dont even know them, so that seems superficial) heheh