Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Happy Easter

Grandma D. planned a great Easter Egg hunt with the cousins at the park, she always makes the holidays special!  Sophie gave an egg to her cousin (lower right), since he didn’t have much, sweet.  

 

DSC06822

Designer Easter Eggs

DSC_3783adjusted

Flashlight Easter Egg hunt, a fun new tradition my friend hosts each year.  Sophie (left), Sage (right), with their good friend from school.  It was cold this year but the kids didn’t seem to mind, they had a great time finding the eggs in the dark!  Thanks Dawnita!!

DSC06838!

kept it sweet & simple, I also got ties for my boys

 

View album
Finding their baskets

my mom always hid our baskets when we were home, even as teenagers, so I do the same.  As long as the boys get some sort of chocolate, their happy :)

 

DSC_4125

Grandma B. makes the best homemade cards, they are keepsakes. 

 

jesus-faith

Great message from our bishop today at church… “Heaven won’t feel like heaven if we’re not heavenly.”  Use our time now to practice heaven on earth- how we raise our family and with our good works :)  I’m so thankful for our Savior!

Hope everyone had a delightful Easter!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Easter! Your photos give me hope that it migft not be freezig in three weeks when I come for womans conference.