Wednesday, October 08, 2008

19 years today...

From the day we first met
'til this one right now
I'd love you forever
this was my vow.

We were drawn together
from the very start
We became best friends
you stole my heart

You won me over
with your smile, your finesse
treated me like a lady
and even a princess

We took our time
and as our love grew
even in absence
everyone knew

No doubt about it
we were meant to be
Making the promise,
for all eternity

Now years are passing
by like days,
we've been through a lot
in so many ways.

Our family has filled
our lives with joy
sometimes crazy
with 2 girls and 3 boys

But, I love you as much
as I did before,
Could it be possible
I love you even more?

This is the day
you and I became "We"
I love you forever
Happy Anniversary.


Happy 19th Anniversary!
Thank you for being the person you are, for working so hard for your family, for the great dad you are to our children, and the wonderful husband you are to me. I love you more then ever, Di.



San Diego