Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Red, White, and Blue

Breakfast & Parade

Breakfast at our neighborhood park, the girls had fun seeing friends, decorating their bikes and riding in the parade. All the kids were so cute and happy with their decorated bikes and cars! Paul joined us until he had to leave for work. After finishing a few chores at home, we spent the afternoon at the pool with our neighbors (friends), then met Paul for dinner and off to see fireworks at Thanksgiving Point. It was a beautiful night and a nice celebration with family & friends. It seemed more significant this year... with the turmoil our nation is facing. God bless our country, we can't take anything for granted.

Red, White, and Blue

Independence Day

4 comments:

Thressa said...

D- thanks for the photos of the ward breakfast. I missed it this year but through your photos I can see how much fun everyone had.

The Boyacks said...

Looks like you had a great 4th. We were sad to miss the breakfast we had a family breakfast that morning.

Poelmans said...

miss you guys!

Chelle said...

I love your collage of pictures! Looks like I missed out on a fun 4th of July breakfast. My new little daughter wouldn't let me go. I can't blame her. There's always next year!