Friday, August 07, 2009

Three years ago today...

We held our daughters for the first time, when they were 3 years, 3 months old (a bunch of 3's). The time has flow by, it seems like only yesterday we were hiking the Great Wall, touring China, and counting down the days and minutes to meet our daughters. I can't imagine our family without them, they add so much and fit so well. Now they are six and starting first grade in less then two weeks. Sophie and Sage fill my heart, bring me joy, wear me out (I mean keep me in shape), and put a smile on my face every single day!

Sage

Happy Gotcha Day Sophie and Sage

Sophie

Making a Chocolate Cake for mom

Happy B-day mom
I'll post about that later.

Sophie and Sage, we love you tons!!

1 comment:

Thressa said...

It is always amazing to me how fast time can pass. I can only add my happy pray of thanks for the day you and Paul brought these two angels into all our lives. Thank you for them and what they have added to all our lives.