Thursday, October 04, 2007

Capturing their true self...FFFF

Loving Lydia's weekly challenge is to capture the personality, their true nature. Great job Lissa, you gotta see Lydia's cute post.

Well, Sophie and Sage aren't lacking in the personality department. They are exuberant and cheerful with a smile to melt your heart. They love to help out and are very proud of themselves with each new accomplishment. They are passionate about life and live it to it's fullest. They have learned to fend for themselves for a few years and can be strong willed, even cranky at times, but are usually happy and very compassionate towards others. Sophie is athletic, determined, loyal, and fun. Such a survivor. Sage is quick to smile. She's warm & cuddly and easy going. They are very playful, giggly and often on the go.

Such charm and charisma with a sense of humor that keeps us laughing. They take my breath away, or keep me out of breath, keeping up :).
They are loved immensely!
Here's a glimpse of their contagious giggles at Uncle Mikes B-day party! (Sage left, Sophie right)


6 comments:

insanemommy said...

they have adorable sweet personalities!

M3 said...

Shoot, I just saw your comment about living near our Utah Bloggy Bash! Wish I had read it earlier (we were stressed about the trip and missed a few entries...). We'd love to get the four girls together, so yes definitely next time (either here in CA or in Utah). That would be so fun!

(PS: I was just laughing when I read your latest post and saw the word "exuberant." I just pre-wrote my bday post to our girls and used that word after much agonizing. I finally picked it out of the thesaurus after deciding that "rowdy" and "raucous" might not be nice enough to use in their bday post. ;-) Ha!!)

Sophie's Mom said...

Double cuteness. Love their giggles!

Lauren and Ed said...

Awwwwww...they have the sweetest little giggles!

insanemommy said...

I think exuberant bout sums it up D. Nothing else could possibly describe your near perfect little angels.

Anonymous said...

That was definetly so much fun that night!! I am so glad I got to play with them and make them laugh too, that's a sound you could never get enough of!! Playing wheel barrow with them was soo fun, I loved it. Great pictuers great girls.