Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maria Sue Chapman


Our hearts and prayers go to the Chapman family for the loss of their 5 year old daughter, little Maria, who lost her life in a tragic accident yesterday.

My heart aches for their loss. I'm grateful for all they've done in the adoption world and Steven's sweet reminders to always cherish our children through his music and example.

If you haven't seen the Cinderella song (a favorite of ours) he wrote after a long and tiring night, grab a tissue and click here.

Click here to read more about Maria and leave your condolences.

Pray for comfort and peace for the Chapman family, I can picture little Maria dancing with Jesus in Heaven. Families are Forever!

3 comments:

The Boyacks said...

What a tragic accident. My prayers are with them in their. I had never heard the CInderella song - when i did listen to it, I cried through it all. Our children are so precious and they grow up way too fast. Makes me want to cherish the moments that I have with them.

Anonymous said...

I am soo sorry for thier loss, she is in soo many peoples prayers including mine. The radio station Fmily life radio is telling thier story. My mother in law constantly listens to Stevens music and loves it, when she heard of the relation she was shocked. Even before that sh stopped her car cried and prayed for her and her family. She will be missed by people that don't even know her. My heart is heavy for them, I will have the Chapman's in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do. I've had people tell me I either need to do early childhood education, nursing, counseling or medicine. I'm twenty-four years old. Most people my age are out of college. Trying to decide is so disheartening.