I've decided to start the "Thankful Thursday" I've seen on other fun adoption blogs- a great way to count my blessings each week...
Leisure Sunday morning, Sophie & Sage treating us to their yummy bisquick pancakes, made with lots of TLC!
- First, I'm thankful Paul made it back okay from his prolonged business trip without too much hassle. They got snowed in and had to stay an extra night. The storms were so bad, I was relieved to see him walk through the door!
- Sophie learned how to write her name this week! Sage is right behind her, give her a week or two. Although I've taught them much, I can't take credit for this one, she learned it at pre-school. I was surprised when they were coloring yesterday to see Sophie write her name on her paper (it may have been backwards, but nevertheless, it was her name). Considering they had to learn most things over at age 3, this is awesome! Good Job Sophie!
- for those mysterious neighbors who shoveled my walks twice this week while Paul was gone, I was sooo grateful. I love this neighborhood and community I live in! I'm also glad my boys are eager and right there to help others when needed.
- Phew, I'm happy I was able to fix my bad haircut/style I got. I'm very particular at who I let do my hair. When I arrived at my appointment yesterday, my hair stylist was sick, and someone else was filling in. She did everything in half the time it usually takes while talking my ear off, not paying much attention. I had to redo it at home, even the cut. A pain, but I like it now:) I know, I snuck some negative in that one, couldn't help it ;)
- to meet up with Danny & Lindsay tomorrow to attend President Hinckley's viewing. I am so grateful for the legacy he has left and I'm looking forward to paying my respects. Glad you called Linz, it will be great to see you guys.
- for the people I've gotten to know through blogging and adoption. I've enjoyed following your blogs and watching your families grow. And for more family and friends who have started blogs, it's a great way to stay connected. Thanks for all the thoughtful comments, it means a lot to me.
- for fun places to take my family on these cold winter days- here's Sophie, Sage, and Trevor at one of their favorite places, the Children's Museum
Sage has ponytail, Sophie has pigtails