Thursday, July 27, 2006

6 More Days!!

After all this waiting, now we are rushing making sure we have everything ready, and all the arrangements made while we're gone. So far, so good! We are so thankful for friends and family helping out and filling in while we're away. Don't know what we'd do without you!
We are overjoyed to be getting our girls soon!!!

Since I don't have new pics of our girls yet, and this blog needs pictures, this is what we've been up to in between packing...

Josh's Surprise B-day Party

We'll be gone on Josh's birthday, so we threw him a surprise b-day party yesterday. He had no idea, it was great!



Everyone who knows Josh just loves him, he's such a nice kid. My boys have wonderful friends and fun cousins!


Enjoying their diving classes this summer,
great way to beat the heat!

Josh doing a back dive

Trevor (8) jumping off second platform

Nick diving off second platform- ouch...

They're braver then I am.
All three boys took 2nd in the dive meet last Sat- Yae!


Trevor and Addy



I enjoyed watching my friends little girl the other night, isn't she a doll! It got me even more excited for my own girls. She adores Trevor, and Trevor thinks she is pretty cool. He'll be an awesome big brother. It's great that our girls will have good friends like Addy nearby, she's only a year younger then Sophie and Sage.

No comments: