Monday, July 17, 2006

Family & Friends Support...

What an amazing family that support each other!



This was 2 weeks ago at Trevor's baptism.
Older sis was home sick this day, missed you guys!

As we were wondering why our travel approval was so delayed (expected it 2 months ago), and worried about our girls, we put everything in the Lord's hands. Yesterday morning I decided to fast, with my already numerous prayers, and of course Paul had those same feelings. We called both our parents, and they were very supportive and more then happy to join us. I was so touched when our whole family (all who live close) rallied around us, and some dear friends, in fasting and prayer for our approval to go to China. I can't express my gratitude for their support and encouragement, and for the faith and strength of numbers. It worked!! This morning when I checked our email, I read that we will be getting our TA tomorrow! Nine of them were sent out on Friday and should be coming tomorrow! I am so grateful and close to tears as I think about finally going to get them.
Thank you family and friends, you're the best! Most importantly, I must thank my Heavenly Father for watching over us and allowing this to happen.
You might want to plug your ears tomorrow when we receive our TA.
Hope for an early CA (Consulate Appointment)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your story it has been very encouraging as we are working on bringing home two little girls from Guatemala!