Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Everything's Ready, but TA...

Their room is ready!




Playset ready!


Backyard ready! Brothers and Friends ready!


TA ready??? Wishful thinking. Keep praying for us. What a delay, trying to be patient. We just got word of a new policy starting Aug. 1, extends our travel time in Guangdong from 2 weeks to 3 weeks.
Can you say STRESS... This extra time will effect Pauls work, boys school, my commitments at home. We'll do what it takes and make the best out of it. The extra time in China could be really nice! We just want our TA's.


BTW, A few of you were concerned about the open pool, it is safer then it appears above, it is always covered and locked, unless in use, with a cover you can walk on, even drive a car on (I'm told, never actually tried this). We are very cautious and already have lifejackets for the girls, can't wait to teach them to swim.

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Hey Diane,
It's Stacey from the XinYi board. I am NOT, I repeat, NOT stalking you. My friend Darlene saw your blog and sent it to me. Her daughter was adopted through Chi, too!!!! I can't wait to see you guys travel!

Dianne said...

Stacey,

Good to hear from you. How is Ryleigh and Austin? They look as happy as could be.
I would love to visit the Xin Yi orphanage, with the extra time in China now. Yet, wouldn't want to confuse the girls and make them tolerate the rough 12 hour drive, roundtrip.
Thanks for your message and encouragement, shouldn't be much longer, that's what I keep telling myself.

Dianne

Sharon said...

Not much longer till you'll have those sweet girls with you! Can't wait to follow along!

Sharon
Mom to 5....soon to be 6!
Brinley http://princessbrinley.blogspot.com
XinRu (Ryleigh? EmmaLi? Kylie?)
http://millender-family.blogspot.com